Translate

Tuesday, July 8, 2014

A bit about me!

Hello, to start off Day 2 of my blog, I've decided to tell you guys a bit about myself!


My name is Tyler if you haven't figured it out, and I'm a huge fan of anime and manga.
My favorite anime is definitely Yu Yu Hakusho. Least favorite anime is a three way tie between Naruto, One Piece, and Dragon Ball Z.

I'm not huge into Vocaloid and J-Pop isn't my thing, but i do listen to a wide range of American, British, and Canadian artists. I do like a couple of Vocaloid songs though, including "Six Trillion Years and An Overnight Story", "Baka Baka Baka", and "Romeo and Cinderella". I DESPISE JUSTIN BIEBER! One Direction has good songs but I'm not really into them. 

Manga I've enjoyed are Stray Love Hearts (SLH), Fruits Basket, Loveless, D. Gray-Man, Rurouni Kenshin, Wild Act, Nana, Fushigi Yugi and Fushigi Yugi: Genbu Kaiden.

I enjoy reading Young Adult fiction novels. My favorites are the Hush, Hush Saga by Becca Fitzpatrick, White Hot Kiss by Jennifer L. Armentrout, The Wicked Lovely series by Melissa Marr, The Ruby Red Trilogy Kerstin Gier, Angelfall by Susan Ee, The Steampunk Chronicles by Kady Cross, and The Iron Witch by Karen Mahoney.

Well that's all for now! If you have any questions about the books, manga, or anime I've mention feel free to email me at tmhy6797@gmail.com! Just use the subject "Blog" so I don't accidentally look over it! Thanks for reading! My next review will be on the first 12 episodes of the new anime Kill Al Kill!

~With Love, 
                               Tyler H.

(P.S. Comments and suggestions are highly appreciated!)


No comments:

Post a Comment