Translate

Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Back On Schedule! FINALLY

Hey Guys, sorry for the complete lack of posts and reviews lately. First semester was absolute shit.
 >.<
So now that my second semester is sure to be a lot calmer (I'm in all the calsses I want *happy dance*) I'll be starting up my reviews again! 

First Up: BLACK LAGOON!!!! I've been waiting to do this one for ages! As usual, unless specified I'm critiquing the Dubbed version ^.^ 

I'll also be watching Ao Haru Ride and Akuma No Riddle, so those will be up soon as well.

Oh and I almost forgot! The Yu Yu Hakusho reviews...I will be completing the first one (episodes 1-28) in the very near future, perhaps even today if I can manage it, my schedule is all over the place. I have a draft of it partially completed already though.

I'll be posting as often as I can, I promise!



With Love~



                                Tyler <3

No comments:

Post a Comment