Translate

Friday, August 8, 2014

Upcoming Reviews List

Just to let you wonderful viewers know what's coming up, and also to give me a bit of track to stay on, here's a list of anime that'll be reviewed in the near future! This isn't in order and recommendations would be greatly appreciated! (If it's labeled "Processed" or "Processing" I mean I've either watched it already and I'm in the midst of reviewing it or I'm watching it now.)


  • Nana (Processing)
  • Amnesia
  • Black Lagoon (Processed)
  • Black Butler (Processed)
  • Rosario+Vampire
  • Darker Than Black
  • No.6
  • Guilty Crown
  • Diabolik Lovers
  • Free! (Processing)
  • Earl and Fairy (Processing)
  • Pretear (Processed)
  • Clannad
  • Attack on Titan (Processed)
  • Burst Angel
  • Canaan
  • Mardock Scramble
  • Black★Rock Shooter (Processing) (The OVA will no longer be reviewed)
  • Sword Art Online (Processed)
  • Sword Art Online II (Processing)
  • Supernatural: The Animation (Processing)
  • Yu Yu Hakusho (Processed) (1/4 Seasons Completed)
  • Akuma no Riddle 
  • Ao Haru Ride (Processing)
  • Fruits Basket
  • Sailor Moon Crystal
  • Tokyo Ghoul

I'll be adding to this list often so recommend some anime in the comments! I'll also be removing the names as I finish them and changing their statuses. So check up on this often. And if you want one in particular done sooner, tell me and I'll move it up as much as possible. 

No comments:

Post a Comment