Translate

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Angel Beats Review

Okay, so here's my next review! I'm sure most of you have watched this, or have at least heard of it, but it's Angel Beats.
            First off, I loved this anime to pieces, makes me cry every time.
            The animation is top notch and each character is brilliantly designed! The voice actors were definitely well chosen for each character. Even those who aren’t very partial to dubs would love this one!
            There’s not many negatives that come to mind when I think of this anime, but if I had to choose one it’d be that I wish they’d spend more time on the back stories of the other characters! They never even really tell us how most of the characters died, but hints are given for a few… The anime leaves a lot of things a mystery.
            Each character is highly unique and has their own very special personality.
            All in all I give it 4/5.
Well that’s all for now!
~With Love,

                               Tyler H.
(PS I highly suggest reading the manga! Lots of back stories for a lot of the characters and tells how the SSS started! It's called "Heavens Door".)




No comments:

Post a Comment